You must hold an offer to study a full-time or part-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s 6 Colleges starting in 2021/22.
- Your course must offer either a Grad Dip, M ARCH, MA, MBA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification.
- You are not eligible to apply if you already hold a UK postgraduate taught qualification (or one at an equivalent level) from studies undertaken in the UK or abroad.
You need to qualify for the Overseas category of tuition fee status. Read more about Postgraduate Tuition Fees.
You have achieved, or are predicted to achieve, an upper second-class honours degree or above at undergraduate level. Recognised equivalent qualifications are also accepted. Please refer to NARIC to check your degree.
You will need to provide your transcripts as proof of your qualification.
If you have not yet received your results, you will need to provide evidence of your predicted grade as part of your application. When you receive your results, you will need to provide further evidence that you have achieved your predicted grade to be granted the award.
You must provide a personal statement as part of your scholarship application which responds to the following questions (maximum 350 words per question):
- Describe your background and your academic experience.
- Describe how receiving a postgraduate scholarship would make a difference to you.
- Tell us how you intend to use the qualification you will be gaining to support your future plans.
- Confirm any other sources of funding you have, or have applied for, to meet the cost of your studies in the UK.
You are able to support your application with a satisfactory personal reference from an academic or professional referee. Your reference must be provided in English.
1. 学生必须持有伦敦艺术大学2021/2022年的全日制或非全日制授课型硕士（taught master）录取通知书。
- 你的录取通知书必须是以下课程类型之一：Grad Dip, M ARCH, MA, MBA, MFA, MRes or MSc 。
- 无论你在英国或是其他任何国家，曾经获得过授课型硕士学位（taught master qualification）或等同与此学位的证书，都没有申请此奖学金的资格。
3. 学生需在本科阶段获得或即将获得二等一荣誉学士学位（ upper second-class honours degree）或以上。伦敦艺术大学接受其他但同等级学历，学位查询信息请查看：https://www.ecctis.com
Once you've received an offer to study at UAL, the ‘my funding’ page on your applicant portal will be updated to include application forms for scholarships you may be eligible for.
If you submit a scholarship application, we will email you after the deadline has passed to let you know if you have been successful.
- For courses starting in September/October 2021: Friday 18 June 2021
- For courses starting in January 2022: Friday 15 October 2021
任何研究生录取学生都可通过 Applicant Portal 的 “My Funding” 进行申请。大学将在申请截止日期后发送邮件到学生邮箱，告知是否申请成功。
- 2021年9月/ 10月开始的课程：2021年6月18日